- Clothing & Accessories
- Music Makers
Books, Music and More
- On Sale
Dedicated to bringing healthy, fresh foods to market that are sustainable and beyond fair trade.
Ayni (pronounced: "I-nee")is a Quechua word that means "today for me tomorrow for you." Our foods exemplify ayni by providing you the freshest, healthiest food, and our farmers a price for their product that is beyond fair trade. All this is accomplished in a way that is sustainable to our earth.
These crunchy morsels are more than just an uplifting snack - Cacao Nibs may be one of the most nutritious foods on Earth!
* Organicly sweetened chocolate with more antioxidants than tea, red wine or blueberries!!
* Crunchy, uplifting, with rich flavor and aroma.
* Ideal for blending into smoothies, sprinkling on cereal, or stirring into yogurt and ice cream!
* Rich in mental-sharpeners: magnesium and epichatechin.
* Source of natural mood-boosters: theobromine and anandamide.
* Low-temperature processing maximizes nutritional content.
* Highest Purity: absolutely free of common cacao contaminants!
* Natrually sweetened with pure organic palm nectar.
* Great treat to eat right from the bag!
Regular Price: $8.89
You Save: $2.40 (27%)
Pure yacon syrup sweetener is low on the glycemic index, making it ideal for diabetics, low-carb dieters, and anyone who is sensitive to sugar highs and lows. Made from the roots of the yacon plant, this natural nectar gives foods a smooth caramel flavor, making it the perfect addition to teas, coffee, or baked goods.
Regular Price: $24.00
You Save: $6.00 (25%)
Our unsmoked, pure leaf, certified organic and fair trade yerba mate contains nearly twice the antioxidant power of green tea. It comes from a small organic family farm in northeastern Argentina, where it is dried with a unique smoke-free drying process to achieve a smooth, clean flavor. We take the extra time to remove stems and powder, so the loose yerba mate you buy from us is the most nutritious, energizing product possible.
Whether you are using a coffee-maker, a French press, a tea ball, or a traditional mate gourd and bombilla straw, you'll love our high quality, fair trade, organic yerba mate!