Now, even if you can't get out into the wilderness or undertake a long apprenticeship, you can learn to practice the art of shamanism. Uniquely suited for use in today's world, Hawaiian shamanism follows the way of the adventurer, which produces change through love and cooperation - in contrast to the widely known way of the warrior, which emphasizes solitary quests and conquest by power.
Here, in the first practical guide to applying this ancient healing art to our modern lives, you'll learn how to:
- Interpret and change your dreams
- Heal yourself, your relationships, and the environment
- Cast the shaman stones to foretell the future
- Design and perform powerful rituals
- Make vision quests to other realities
|Custom Stock Status||N/A|