This book, copublished with the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS), offers a frank and friendly discussion of consciousness and how we can develop it.
- In part one, he examines the notion of self and the inner dialogue we all live with.
- Part two examines the experience of energy as it flows through us and works to show readers how to open their hearts to the energy of experience that permeates their lives.
- Ways to overcome tendencies to close down to the rest of the world are the subject of part three.
- Enlightenment, the embrace of universal consciousness, is the subject of part four.
- And finally, in part five, Singer returns to daily life and the pursuit of unconditional happiness.
Throughout, the book maintains a light and engaging tone, free from heavy dogma and prescriptive religious references. The easy exercises that figure in each chapter help readers experience the ideas that Singer presents.
|Custom Stock Status||No|