The Champion Juicer is powerful.
A heavy-duty motor delivers true, industrial-strength power for an improved masticating process that chews the fibers to break loose high volumes of cells saturated with important healthy values. A floating cutter effectively separates the juice from the pulp in one quiet, continuous - and seemingly effortless - operation. (Bonus: no intermittent cleaning required!)
The Champion Juicer is durable.
Long-lasting stainless steel construction resists both wear and food odor. A stainless steel shaft is complemented by the tempered stainless steel blades cast directly into the cutter for added strength. This way, the blades will never separate, twist, tarnish or rust. The durability of the Champion 2000+ Juicer is backed by a 10 year limited warranty on all juicing parts and motor.
The Champion Juicer delivers the goods.
Your Champion 2000+ Juicer is designed to produce the highest possible quality of juices and foods. It's a difference you can see in the color of the juice: darker, richer colors contain more of the pigments - and nutrients - you desire, while the extracted pulp is pale in color. And rest assured, it's a difference you can taste. Champion juices will likely be richer, sweeter and fuller bodied than any juice you've tasted before.
The Champion Juicer Offers...
- Large Feeding Chamber - 1 3/4 inches in diameter, able to take large vegetables without cutting them into smaller pieces.
- Floating Cutter - designed to separate the juice from the pulp in a continuous operation. No intermittent cleaning required.
- Tempered Stainless Steel Cutting Blades - the blades are cast into the cutter for strength and durability. They never separate, rust, twist, tarnish or easily become dull.
- Designed for simplicity, the Champion Juicer doesn't require nuts, bolts, screws or clamps to assemble. The floating cutter just slides on or off the shaft; a quick half-turn and the body locks on or releases for removal. By changing a single part the juicer is now a homogenizer. It's so simple and all the parts are easy to clean.
The Champion Juicer Juices...
Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Cabbage, Spinach, Apples, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Kiwi, Pineapple, Melon and More!
The Champion Juicer Homogenizes...
Nut Butters, Fruit Sauces, Baby Foods, Sorbets, Ice Creams, Sherbets, Purees, Salsa, Muesli and More!
The Champion Juicer is Perfect for nutritious...
Fruit Juices, Vegetable Juices, Nut Butters, Ice Creams, Sherbets, Baby Foods and More!
WARRANTY: This Champion Juicer is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the date of its original purchase. Note: Normal wear of the cutter is covered for a period not to exceed one (1) year.
- Motor Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Horsepower: 1/3 HP
- Watts: 540 Watts
- RPM: 1725 RPM
- Operating Voltage: 110 volt or 220 volt (requires re-wiring and new plug available from the manufacturer for an additional cost)
What's the difference between the Commercial Model and the Household Model?
The ONLY difference between the Commercial model and the Household model, other than the additional cost of the commercial, is that the commercial motor has a tighter core winding. What this means is that the commercial has a few more watts to it (650 versus 540), plus you can exert a bit more pressure on what you are feeding into the feeding tube without stopping the juicer cutter. That means you can run the juicer for extended periods of time without the overheat protection kicking in. So, if you are planning on being a hard-core juicer using the machine NON-STOP for more than 20 minutes at a time, then you should buy the Commercial model. If you are planning on juicing for less than 20 minutes at a time and you want to save some money, the household is the way to go. They are IDENTICAL otherwise, same box, same warranty, same parts included, same colors available.
|Custom Stock Status||N/A|