Benifits of Raw Cacao Butter
* Sugarless chocolate with more antioxidants than tea, red wine or blueberries!!
* Rich in mental-sharpeners: magnesium and epichatechin.
* Source of natural mood-boosters: theobromine and anandamide.
* Low-temperature processing maximizes nutritional content.
* Highest Purity: absolutely free of common cacao contaminants!
*Cetified Organic and Kosher
What can I do with raw organic cocoa butter?
- Use it in place of coconut oil.
- Make chocolate candies and bars.
- Create creamy chocolate ice cream.
- Sprinkle it on top of your salad.
- Mix it with raw cocoa powder and dip berries in it.
- Combine it with raw agave nectar or honey for chocolate syrup.
- Make chocolate pudding by blending it with cocoa powder & avocado.
- Add it to your super foods (goji, maca, etc.) for an extra nutrient boost.
- Massage it into your skin.
- And much more!
|Custom Stock Status||No|
Dedicated to bringing healthy, fresh foods to market that are sustainable and beyond fair trade.
Ayni (pronounced: "I-nee")is a Quechua word that means "today for me tomorrow for you." Our foods exemplify ayni by providing you the freshest, healthiest food, and our farmers a price for their product that is beyond fair trade. All this is accomplished in a way that is sustainable to our earth.
View other products from Ayni Foods