- Good body builder
- Cashew has no cholesterol.
- Cashew helps maintain healthy gums and teeth.
- Cashew is an energizing food.
- Cashew contains healthy monounsaturated fat that promotes good cardiovascular health, because monounsaturated fats reduce high triglyceride levels which are associated with increased risk for heart disease.
- Cashew is rich in antioxidants that help in the elimination of free radicals that may cause some cancer.
- Cashews are high in Magnesium. Magnesium works with calcium to support healthy muscles and bones in the body. It also helps promote normal sleep patterns in menopausal women.
- Cashew nuts have a high energy density and high amount of dietary fiber, both have been attributed to a beneficial effect on weight management, but only when eaten in moderation
- Cashew's has high copper content is vital in energy production, greater flexibility in blood vessels, bones and joints.
- Cashew nut consumption helps the body utilize iron, eliminate free radicals, develop bone and connective tissue, and produce the skin and hair pigment melanin.
|Custom Stock Status||N/A|
Dedicated to bringing healthy, fresh foods to market that are sustainable and beyond fair trade.
Ayni (pronounced: "I-nee")is a Quechua word that means "today for me tomorrow for you." Our foods exemplify ayni by providing you the freshest, healthiest food, and our farmers a price for their product that is beyond fair trade. All this is accomplished in a way that is sustainable to our earth.
View other products from Ayni Foods