Manduka eQua – a towel for life – is the 'next generation' in multi-purpose towels. Extremely lightweight, yet plush, durable, super-absorbent, non-slip and quick drying, the eQua microfiber towel outperforms ordinary cotton or polyester towels - on the mat, at the gym, on a mountain, or on the road.
Now thicker and plusher for better absorbency and slip-resistance, the new & improved eQua towel is the perfect companion to all Manduka high performance yoga mats. The eQua Mat Towel spreads over any yoga mat to add traction to sweaty palms and feet. The versatile eQua doubles as a germ-free gym towel to absorb perspiration, as a meditation shawl so you can stay warm during cool sitting sessions, or as a highly absorbent travel or hiking towel which takes up a minimum amount of packing space. Slip-resistant, when moist, this super-soft microfiber towel provides extra grip for sweaty hands and feet.
- 1 lbs; 72” x 26.5” • Fits most yoga mats
- Tightly woven fibers produces a soft, suede-like feel
- "Split" microfiber technology for optimized moisture absorption, evaporation, and "wet-grip"
- Fabric becomes slip-resistant when damp
- Ultra lightweight with exceptional durability
- Survives countless washings
Use & Care
- To enhance the slip-resistant qualities of the fabric, spray with water to dampen before use.
- To Wash: Machine wash on cold with like colors. Hang to dry (recommended) or tumble dry on low setting.
The eQua microfiber fabric is a synthetic material, engineered for performance & durability, and is recyclable. We consider the product to be an eco-conscious choice, when the towel is used to its fullest potential. Its versatility eliminates the need for other fitness towels that wear out quickly. While the material will survive countless uses and washes, it can also be repurposed as a multi-functional cleaning cloth, if its life as a fitness accessory comes to an end. The packaging is made from 100% recycled PET material.
|Custom Stock Status||No|