On Spiritual Madness, Caroline Myss describes a path for the modern mystic, a way open to people from all walks of life who seek the first step toward true mystical experience. Mystics of past ages, Myss begins, generally retreated from society. In solitude they sought to achieve freedom from the self and unity with God through prayer and meditation. Today, spiritual seekers are faced with conflicts no monk ever faced, leading to a dark night unique to our age. This deep and rich madness is an inescapable part of the contemporary mystical journey.
Join Caroline Myss as she uncovers the roots of mystical experience, both ancient and modern,and reveals:
- The true reason we invite God into our lives
- Why spiritual intimacy can lead to chaos in our personal world
- Four questions crucial to your spiritual direction that therapists never ask
- How mystical experience translates into everyday life in our time
- The truth about spiritual powers such as clairvoyance, healing, and bi-locating
- A way to end spiritual confusion with a simple, honest prayer
- Many self-teaching exercises and practices for daily life
Spiritual Madness is a unique and daring session that reaches to the borderland of spiritual experience, where the inner mysteries of the divine are fully opened in the outer world of career and family.
|Custom Stock Status||N/A|
View other products from Sounds True