Bonus NEW "Live Fresh Recipes cookbook with Easel-back Design and Getting Started section. Includes hundreds of raw, vegan and vegetarian recipes.
NEW "Let's Get Started" DVD Instructional Video, hosted by raw food author, Ani Phyo. Features raw, vegan and vegetarian blender techniques.
FREE Nut milk bag. Essential equipment for home-made raw nut milk preparation.
NEW Variable Speed Vitamix Turboblend is designed to make healthy meal preparation a breeze.
- Easy to use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- Chop, cream, blend, cook, grind, knead, churn and more, with one machine
- Quick and easy clean-up. Just add a few drops of dish soap, some warm water and run for 30 seconds on high.
- 7 year full warranty - Industry's best
- Eastman Tritan copolyester 64 oz. rated capacity BPA-free container is as durable as polycarbonate, features improved sound damping and is chemical resistant.
- Swedish-built 2 peak HP motor, custom designed for this machine, runs substantially cooler with energy savings and improved performance.
- Feedback-type variable speed control provides consistent power regardless of load. Speed ranges from 11 m.p.h. to 240 m.p.h., wider than any standard blender.
- Unique stainless steel hammermill and cutting "wet" blades process whole foods like no other appliance to deliver up to 3 times the nutrition.
- Patented, spill-proof vented lid with removable lid plug lets you measure and add ingredients safely while machine is running.
- Patented tamper for extreme processing power helps when preparing foods such as nut butters and frozen treats.
Included free of charge:
The Live Fresh Recipes cookbook includes hundreds of raw, vegan and vegetarian recipes plus and easy to follow getting started section.
DVD video,"Let's Get Started," hosted by Raw Food Author Ani Phyo, shows you how to use the new Vitamix TurboBlend VS to prepare healthy and tasty Vitamix meals.
The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64 oz. container with a special collar and tapered designed to prevent it from hitting the blades.
100% hemp Nut Milk Bag for preparation of high quality nut milk, juicing and sprouting.
- 20-1/2" tall (with 64 oz. container in place)
- 8-3/4" deep
- 7-1/4" wide
- 10 lbs. 9 oz.
- Approximately 2+ peak horsepower Swedish motor, custom-designed for Vitamix, 120 volt, 60 hz, 11.5 amps
- 120 Volt for North American Use Only
- High-efficiency radial cooling fan
- Thermal protection system to prevent overload and burnout
- Metal-to-metal container-to-base coupling for maximum durability and long life
- Heavy-duty, hide-away safety cord extends 19 inches to 6 feet and has a grounded 3-prong plug
- Wear-resistant plastic base.
- 64 oz. wet-blade container with stainless steel hammermill and cutting blades
- Two part vented lid with measurements.
- Patented accelerator tool with specially-designed collar to prevent tool from hitting blades.
- Full 7 Year Household Use Warranty
|Custom Stock Status||N/A|
In the early 1920s, the founder of Vitamix, W.G. Barnard was a self-taught salesman of modern home products. In 1937, he introduced an all-new product to his line - the blender. This was the very first Vitamix machine. Today, Vitamix has been in business nearly 90 years and continues to grow. Some things have changed, but much has remained the same. New products are introduced nearly every year, but every Vitamix product, both commercial and household, is still built at the world headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. Vitamix is still family-owned and operated, and the company is still firmly focused on the importance of quality and customer service. Vitamix will remain true to its mission: to be the best blending equipment company in the world.
View other products from Vitamix