Promos and taxes are calculated at CheckOut
Item added to your cart
This product is currently unavailable
Om Travel Altar Box
This hand-made paper altar box makes a great gift. Featured inside a box made of precious Himalayan lokta paper is:
- Ancient Tibetan Agarwood Incense Sticks This Tibetan incense is handmade in Nepal. This incense comes with a wooden incense burner. The size of the incense is 4"long.
- Nepalese Rope Incense Rope incense has a special technique to prepare by filling the natural herbs into Eco-friendly lokta paper and twisting it to make a rope incense. Each rope incense is hand-rolled carefully.
- Lapis Lazuli Beads Bracelet This is a beautiful bracelet made of Lapis beads strung together in a durable and adjustable nylon thread. It can be used as Japa mala while counting the mantras recitation, breaths while meditating, counting prostrations, or the repetition of Buddha's name.
- Tiger Eye Prayer Mala This beautiful brown Tigers Eye mala is made of Tigers Eye Stone and is sewn into a highly durable thread. These are beautifully handcrafted Beaded tassel necklaces. Tiger's Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality, and correct use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. Size of the mala is 8 mm.
- Resin Amitabha Buddha Statue This is a beautifully handmade blue-toned Amitabha Buddha resin statue. This statue stands at 3.5 inches tall.
-Nepalese Cone Incense These natural Cone Incenses are made from delicate blends of lotus extracts, selected natural herbs, and spices. These Cone Incenses are useful in a state of exhaustion as they stimulate reviving and energizing senses. These are non-toxic, non-addictive and all-natural Cone Incense. Size: 1"
-Tibetan Traditional Khata Offering Scarf The Khata is, first of all, the sign of simple civility, a gesture of offering, of welcome, and of courteous exchange. Khata is presented in all ceremonies, large and small, public and private. It is usually white, sometimes orange or golden yellow, and sky blue in Mongolia. Size: 65"x 12"
-Spiral Design Clay Incense Burner This burner is specially made to burn Rope Incense, Stick incense and Tibetan Stick Incense. The incense burner is 3.5" in diameter.
-Tibetan Windhorse Prayer Flags This is a wooden block printed Windhorse Tibetan Prayer Flag made of Polyester. These prayer flags have 10 sheets of polyester flags in each roll. Size: 4.4" H X 4.9" W
- Smokeless Candle This special gift set also contains a smokeless candle.
Tibet Collection is committed to creating innovative trans-cultural experiences. We strive to inspire and educate with high-quality goods and services by connecting artisans and consumers through the sale of fair and ethically traded products.
Tibet Collection works directly with Tibetan, Indian, and Nepalese artisans to create designs that respectfully celebrate the beauty and culture of Tibet. As a founding member of the Fair Trade Federation (FTF), we strive to create ethical relationships and promote better wages and working conditions for the artisans and people who produce our products.
To learn more about Shamans Market, click here to read our story.
For information about our Shipping and Delivery Policy, click here.