A cologne used in South America by shamans for cleansing, healing, ritual feeding and flowering, our agua de florida products are available in a large size 270 ml bottle. Components of the scent of agua de florida include citrus and herbal notes along with spice and floral undertones. These delightful elements of these products are provided by Bergamot, Neroli, Lemon, Cloves, Cinnamon, Lavender, Rose and Orange flower, often found reminiscent of the scent of our palo santo products. When the fragrance is first applied the delicious citrus notes are most dominant, then the Cloves move to the front and the scent settles into an incredibly appealing dry spice.
Ingredients: Alcohol, Agua, Perfum esencia PE4609CF (Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool),Parfum (Ambar PG5067AG), Perfum (Almizcle Fixobeta), Parfum (Benjui PG5083BJ), C.I. 19140.
Traditional Uses: For more than a century MURRAY & LANMAN'S FLORIDA WATER has been famous throughout the world - not for one purpose alone, but for a score of everyday needs. Moderately priced itself, this product saves you the cost of many more expensive preparations. Read the suggestions below...and note how useful and economical this product can be.
- Added to the Bath or wash-basin, Murray & Lanman water is delightfully refreshing and leaves the body feeling delicately fragrant.
- After the Shower it provides an exhilarating rubdown, giving a delightful healing glow to the body, toning muscles and nerves.
- As an Astringent and body Lotion, agua de florida acts with pleasing effect. It contracts the pores, tones-up the skin, leaving it with a good feeling of freshness.
- As a Personal Deodorant, a bottle of this product is indispensable to the fastidious woman. Its faint and elusive, yet delightful scent, makes it invaluable for this purpose.
- As a Sickroom Deodorant, a few drops sprinkled around the room perfumes the air and overcomes sickroom odors. As a Rubdown for the Sick, this Florida Water has a beneficial, stimulating effect. Many find it more pleasant and helpful than an alcohol rub.
- Before Shaving, agua de florida softens the toughest beard and prepares the face for a smooth, luxurious shave.
- After Shaving, it will work to contract the pores. Its mildly astringent action soothes and heals abrasions caused by shaving.
- For Insect bites, an application of these water products on the infected part usually proves helpful for healing and can save you from scratching incessantly.
- In Hot Weather, you can get a feeling of agreeable coolness by applying agua de florida to the brow. Use as directed in bath and aftershave.
- As a Perfume, there is no more delightful scent. Unobtrusive and remindful of a flower-garden, these products can be used in an atomizer, on the handkerchief, or on the person.
- After Exercise, a good rubdown with agua de florida produces a warm tingling glow - delightful and invigorating - zestful to the muscles, restful to the nerves. To address Jangled Nerves, produced by excitement or shock, agua de florida applied to the forehead and used as a rubdown, will usually work to relieve nervous tension and relaxes the muscles.
- To the Hair a sprinkling of this product gives an enchanting fragrance appropriate to the party or dance. It soothes itching scalp.
- For Boudoir Daintiness, a few drops sprinkled in your lingerie drawer, handkerchief-box and clothes closets is lovely and lasting. To Freshen Rooms that have been newly dusted, to help overcome smoke-stuffiness, kitchen odors and the smell of new paint, sweeten the air of your home with a sprinkling of agua de florida.
- Head Colds will be less annoying if a little of this magical product is sprinkled on a handkerchief and the aroma frequently inhaled.
- To help with Tired, Burning Feet, bathe in warm water to which agua de florida has been added. The soothing, refreshing effect is most gratifying.
- For good Complexion Care, never fail to massage the face with Florida water after removing make-up, especially before retiring.