Drawn from the author's more than four decades of working with ancient shamanic wisdom, spiritual practice, cutting-edge psychology, energy healing and quantum discoveries, this volume presents groundbreaking techniques for resolving trauma, embedded pain, enigmatic illness, inherited dysfunction and more. It offers readers tools to help free both themselves and others from myriad ailments, allowing underlying resilient wholeness to emerge again. The book teaches the interested reader to use each of the healing modalities presented, which provide non-invasive, drug-free methods to address and resolve core issues from which illness arises. Included are practical, step-by-step guidelines for practitioners and individuals to address physical, psychological, emotional, mental, and spiritual concerns; the volume embraces a holistic approach to restoring robust, vibrant good health. It includes an appendix listing all of the processes for quick and easy reference.
Enriched with numerous case studies and processes, this comprehensive guide takes the reader on a journey that encompasses procedures for the setting and opening of sacred space, cleansing the auric field, stone extractions, shamanic hypnosis journeys, cord removal, and the clearing of ghosts/spirits. You will learn alternative and complementary healing methods that also foster lasting personal transformation and insights.
This "how-to" book on energy healing with spirit guides and the quantum field allows one to access, understand and resolve illness and deeply buried material, including:
- Discovering Root Causes of Illness & Dysfunction
- Healing Inherited, Past-Life or Childhood Trauma
- Locating and Healing Hidden Inner Wounds
- Working with Spirit Guides and Higher Beings
- Removing Troublesome Thought Forms & Entities
- Harmonizing with Celestial/Healing Light
- Reintegrating Archived Emotions
- Releasing Energetic Baggage
- Healing Addictive/Toxic Behaviors
- Retrieving Dissociated Soul Fragments
- Extracting Harmful Energies
- Ancestral Healing
Paperback, 226 pages