When the fragrance is first applied the delicious citrus notes are most dominant, then the Cloves move to the front and the scent settles into an incredibly appealing dry spice.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denatured, Water, Fragrances, FD&C Blue Color #1 and Yellow Color #5
Traditional Uses: For more than a century MURRAY & LANMAN'S FLORIDA WATER has been famous throughout the world - not for one purpose alone, but for a score of everyday needs. Moderately priced itself, MURRAY & LANMAN'S FLORIDA WATER saves you the cost of many more expensive preparations. Read the suggestions below...and note how useful and economical MURRAY & LANMAN'S FLORIDA WATER can be.
- Added to the Bath or wash-basin, Murray & Lanman's Florida Water is delightfully refreshing and leaves the skin delicately fragrant.
- After the Shower it provides an exhilarating rubdown, giving a delightful glow to the skin, toning muscles and nerves.
- As an Astringent and Skin Lotion, Murray & Lanman's Florida Water acts with pleasing effect. It contracts the pores, tones-up the skin, leaving it with a feeling of freshness.
- As a Personal Deodorant, Murray & Lanman's Florida Water is indispensable to the fastidious woman. Its faint and elusive, yet delightful scent, makes it invaluable for this purpose.
- As a Sickroom Deodorant, a few drops sprinkled around the room perfumes the air and overcomes sickroom odors. As a Rubdown for the Sick, Murray & Lanman's Florida Water has a beneficial, stimulating effect. Many find it more pleasant and helpful than an alcohol rub.
- Before Shaving, Murray & Lanman's Florida Water softens the toughest beard and prepares the skin for a smooth, luxurious shave.
- After Shaving, it contracts the pores, Its mildly astringent action soothes and heals skin abrasions caused by shaving.
- For Insect bites, an application of Murray & Lanman's Florida Water on the infected part usually proves helpful.
- In Hot Weather, a feeling of agreeable coolness is quickly induced by applying Murray & Lanman's Florida Water to the brow. Use as directed in bath and after shave.
- As a Perfume, there is no more delightful scent than Murray & Lanman's Florida Water. Unobtrusive and remindful of a flower-garden, it can be used in an atomizer, on the handkerchief, or on the person.
- After Exercise, a rubdown with Murray & Lanman's Florida Water produces a warm tingling glow - delightful and invigorating - zestful to the muscles, restful to the nerves. For Jangled Nerves, produced by excitement or shock, Murray & Lanman's Florida Water applied to the forehead and used as a rubdown, usually relieves nervous tension and relaxes the muscles.
- To the Hair a sprinkling of Murray & Lanman's Florida Water gives an enchanting fragrance appropriate to the party or dance. It soothes itching scalp.
- For Boudoir Daintiness, a few drops sprinkled in your lingerie drawer, handkerchief-box and clothes closets is lovely and lasting. To Freshen Rooms that have been newly dusted, to overcome smoke-stuffiness, kitchen odors and the smell of new paint, sweeten the air with a sprinkling of Murray & Lanman's Florida Water.
- Head Colds will be less annoying if a little Murray & Lanman's Florida Water is sprinkled on a handkerchief and the aroma frequently inhaled.
- For Tired, Burning Feet, bathe in warm water to which Murray & Lanman's Florida Water has been added. The soothing, refreshing effect is most gratifying.
- For Complexion Care, never fail to massage the skin with Murray & Lanman's Florida Water after removing make-up, especially before retiring.