Health and Wellbeing
Our unsmoked, pure leaf, certified organic and fair trade yerba mate contains nearly twice the antioxidant power of green tea. It comes from a small organic family farm in northeastern Argentina, where it is dried with a unique smoke-free drying process to achieve a smooth, clean flavor. We take the extra time to remove stems and powder, so the loose yerba mate you buy from us is the most nutritious, energizing product possible.
Whether you are using a coffee-maker, a French press, a tea ball, or a traditional mate gourd and bombilla straw, you'll love our high quality, fair trade, organic yerba mate! Learn More$5.95
Fresh-pressed from the Yacon root, this power-packed sweetener has been used medicinally for centuries in the Andean highlands of Peru.
- Ideal for low- sugar diets
- Improves vitamin adsorptions
- Contains suberfoods-level antioxidant's
- Ideal for low-calorie and weight-loss diets
- Helps reduce symptoms of blood sugar disorders
These crunchy morsels are more than just an uplifting snack - Cacao Nibs may be one of the most nutritious foods on Earth!
* Organicly sweetened chocolate with more antioxidants than tea, red wine or blueberries!!Learn More
* Crunchy, uplifting, with rich flavor and aroma.
* Ideal for blending into smoothies, sprinkling on cereal, or stirring into yogurt and ice cream!
* Rich in mental-sharpeners: magnesium and epichatechin.
* Source of natural mood-boosters: theobromine and anandamide.
* Low-temperature processing maximizes nutritional content.
* Highest Purity: absolutely free of common cacao contaminants!
* Natrually sweetened with pure organic palm nectar.
* Great treat to eat right from the bag!
Retail Price: $8.89
Your Price: $7.89
You Save: $1.00 [11%]
Sacha Inchi oil is valued as a nutritional supplement because it contains a high concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids, making it an excellent source of Omega 3 (alpha linoleic acid) and Omega 6 (linoleic acid).
It is cholesterol free, high in protein, rich in amino acids, and contains vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil is highly digestible and does not cause gas or irritation like some other oils. Our oil has no additives or preservatives.Learn More$21.95
AYNI FOODS Organic Wheat Grass is one of nature’s most powerful sources of green leafy vegetable nutrition. Just one scoop in your favorite beverage helps you achieve your or recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of vegetables. Dehydrated below 107 to preserve the raw food propertiesLearn More
Retail Price: $27.95
Your Price: $22.39
You Save: $5.56 [20%]
AYNI FOODS Organic Wheat Grass is one of nature’s most powerful sources of green leafy vegetable nutrition. Just one scoop in your favorite beverage helps you achieve your or recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of vegetables. Dehydrated below 107 to preserve the raw food properties.Learn More
Retail Price: $18.95
Your Price: $13.45
You Save: $5.50 [29%]
Organic red quinoa (pronounced keen-wah) was once called "the gold of the Incas" for increasing the stamina of Incan warriors. Quinoa has a light, fluffy texture when cooked, and its mild, slightly nutty flavor makes it an alternative to rice or couscous. Our organic quinoa is grown wild and free of any pesticides and chemicals.Learn More
Retail Price: $11.95
Your Price: $7.49
You Save: $4.46 [37%]
Chia seeds are one of the most powerful, functional, and nutritious superfoods in the world! The chia seed is an excellent source of fiber, packed with antioxidants, full of protein, loaded with vitamins and minerals, and one of the richest known plant source of omega-3.Learn More$9.95
Retail Price: $9.49
Your Price: $6.29
You Save: $3.20 [34%]
Retail Price: $17.95
Your Price: $12.29
You Save: $5.66 [32%]