Health and Wellbeing
The celebrity of precious stones, Turquoise is recognized by everyone after its 6,000 years as a decorative and spiritual talisman. Formed only in parched terrains, the mineral is rich with water, and Turquoise SoapRock quenches your skin.Learn More
Fragrance: Calendula Gardenia Mist$7.95
These raw vegan delicacies are perfect for party platters or healthy snacking! Bite size and full of flavor, the sweetness of organic coconut and raw agave make these a treat that you won't easily forget! Try them today and your taste buds will thank you.
INGREDIENTS: PREMIUM, ORGANIC (OG) COCONUT, OG AGAVE, OG BTR® CASHEWS, OG CACAO NIBS, OG CACAO POWDER. Learn More
Retail Price: $9.90
Your Price: $7.92
You Save: $1.98 [20%]
These crunchy morsels are more than just an uplifting snack - Cacao Nibs may be one of the most nutritious foods on Earth!
* Organicly sweetened chocolate with more antioxidants than tea, red wine or blueberries!!Learn More
* Crunchy, uplifting, with rich flavor and aroma.
* Ideal for blending into smoothies, sprinkling on cereal, or stirring into yogurt and ice cream!
* Rich in mental-sharpeners: magnesium and epichatechin.
* Source of natural mood-boosters: theobromine and anandamide.
* Low-temperature processing maximizes nutritional content.
* Highest Purity: absolutely free of common cacao contaminants!
* Natrually sweetened with pure organic palm nectar.
* Great treat to eat right from the bag!
Retail Price: $8.95
Your Price: $7.89
You Save: $1.06 [12%]
Lekithos Sunflower Lecithin is Soy-Free, Non-GMO and Gelatin-Free. Sunflower Lecithin is rich in phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, phosphatidylethanolamine and linoleic acid, which are considered to be beneficial to the brain and nervous system.
50% Off Sale due to short dateLearn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $7.49
Rose Quartz, a pink variety of common, hexagonal quartz, was once used by the ancient Romans to cool their palms. Some things don't change. Stay cool with your rosy SoapRock, the romantic color of the petals you pressed inside your favorite book.Learn More
Fragrance: Ylang Moss$7.95
Organic red quinoa (pronounced keen-wah) was once called "the gold of the Incas" for increasing the stamina of Incan warriors. Quinoa has a light, fluffy texture when cooked, and its mild, slightly nutty flavor makes it an alternative to rice or couscous. Our organic quinoa is grown wild and free of any pesticides and chemicals.Learn More$7.49