Navidium Shipping Protection
- Filing a claim with postal carriers is often unhelpful and time consuming. For just 2% of your order value you can protect your package and we will send you a refund or replacement if your package is lost, stolen, or damaged.
When is a package considered lost?
- It has been over a week for orders in the USA (two weeks for orders outside of the USA) since your package’s tracking information was updated. When our customer service team is aware of delays due to weather or carrier logistics problems, we reserve the right to classify these packages as ‘delayed’ rather than lost.
- Your package’s tracking information states it has been ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. We have noticed there is often a delay between when couriers mark packages as delivered and when the package is actually delivered. We ask that customers wait two days after a package is marked as ‘delivered’ before reaching out to our customer service team.
When is a package considered stolen?
- You, or someone you know, saw a person take your package after the package was delivered. In addition to reaching out to our customer service team, we encourage reporting all thefts to your local authorities.
When is a package considered damaged?
- The products in your package were damaged in transit.
- Products are missing from your package because the package was opened during transit
What is not covered by Navidium Shipping Protection?
- Packages delayed in transit
- Missing packages due to the incorrect address information provided at checkout when the order was placed.
- Packages returned to us because the customs fees were not paid for. Customs fees are charged by your country of residence and are the responsibility of the customer. Any return to sender fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Package was not claimed from Customs or Delivery Service.
- Packages that have already been replaced or refunded under Navidium Shipping Protection. If a package is replaced and there are further shipping issues, please contact the shipping carrier directly.
How do I receive a refund or replacement package?
Please email us using the template below and a member or our team will respond within 24 business hours. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Navidium - Order (####)
- Description of the issue
- Photo of damaged products/package if applicable
- Contact information: Name, shipping address, phone number