The chumpi khuyas are carriers sacred energy. They are connected to the Apus (mountains) of Peru and have been used in shamanic ceremonies in the Andes for centuries. They are used by the Q'ero peoples of the high Andes and shamanic practioners to convey bands of power and other rites of their lineage.
This set includes the following carvings on the stone with the corresponding number of points:
- Serpent - Sachamama
- Jaguar or Otorongo
- Condor or Kuntur
- Farmland with Furrows - Fertility
- Sun or Inti - Male Energy
- God of Thunder, Rain, Weather, Chuqui Illa
- Moon or Mamakilla - Female energy
- The 4 Directions + Inter cardinal directions
- Wind Element
- The 4 Directions
- Coca Leaf K’intu
- Hummingbird or Siwar Q'enti.