Summer Solstice: Light meets Light Ceremony
Summer brings smiles to everyone’s face, memories of pure happiness, feelings of love, peace, and excitement of the unknown. We are all naturally attracted to the Sun it is a magnetic pull, pulling on our hearts and souls inviting us into our light. The warmth of medicine of the sun sinks in our skin, producing feelings of happiness and wellness. The light of the sun shimmers through the trees, reflects rainbows in the sky after rain and reminds us as above so is below within us.
It is a magical time when the Light of the Sun is its strongest above us and within us. It is a time to rejoice, gather and remember.
As the Light of the Sun nourishes the earth, our light nourishes our being, the Sun acts as a mirror for us to follow in our own life. When we feel depleted reach in for your Soul and feel the warmth, support and light emanate through you and into the world.
Every cell and atom in your body is a vibrating little sun that shines through you nourishing the hearts of those around you, your dreams, and what makes you magical. We are simply nature walking around in a human body.
I would like to invite you into a ceremony that you can do for yourself or better yet invite family and friends. I promise you it will be healing as well as causing long-lasting happy memories.
This ceremony is to honor the light within yourself, others, the beautiful sun, and the earth we live upon. It is indeed a day to rejoice.
Invite your family or friends (here or on the other side) over to gather what you will need for the ceremony, or you can also do this alone. I like to do two ceremonies one on my own and one with family and friends.
- You will need flowers, herbs, and water for this ceremony. All different colors of carnations, lavender, roses, rosemary, daylilies some Epson salts, and cold water.
- A big plastic tub for outside.
- A small pitcher or bowl.
- Blankets or towels to lay on.
- An open heart and a beautiful intention.
- Enough rocks and stones from outside to make a spiral labyrinth
- Place a big tub of cold water out in the morning on June 20th.
- Add the Epson salts and carefully add some of the herbs and flowers to the water.
- Say a prayer over the water, send blessings into the water.
- Place your rocks/stones that you have collected in a spiral formation around the tub of water, enough space so you can walk into the spiral ending at the tub of blessed water.
- Come back outside at 3:00 pm in the afternoon after the water has had time to absorb the sun.
- Gather petals from the flowers and herbs that are leftover into your hands, you can invite the guest to do the same.
- Just before you begin to walk the spiral path to the bano(tube of blessed water)blow your intentions and blessings into the flowers and herbs.
- Slowly start to walk do not rush, feel the sun on your face, connect to the light, listen to the sun and its wisdom. Remember how wonderful you are, and truly appreciate yourself.
- When you arrive at the bano (tube of blessed water) blow on the flowers/herbs and put them in the water. Swirl the water around with your hands.
- Pick up the little bowl or pitcher gather water from the big tub and pour this healing water over the top of your head. You can also have someone dedicated to pouring this over your head.
- Lay down in the sun now and take a long slow deep breath as your light is integrated with the light of the sun.
- Have a beautiful celebration diner at night inviting in a fire perhaps.
- Remember to always follow your light within.
I hope this ceremony becomes one that you, your friends, and your family will share bringing your happy memories and closer to your dreams. Thank you for being a shining light. If you are interested in joining more ceremonies like this, feel free to join my monthly at www.mammamiracles.com
Much Love Corrina Choe
Spiritual Clairvoyant and Energy Therapist Healer